Male Anatomy Review Quiz
1. The testis is the primary sex
organ of the male.
2. What are the two functions
of the testis? (select all that apply)
3. The rete testis
is located within the mediastinum.
4. The bulbospongiousus muscle
is responsible for causing the erection in a bull.
5. The pampiniform plexus is involved
in temperature regulation of the testis and is located in the spermatic chord.
6. Identify which of the following
are part of the secondary sex organs of the male? (select
all that apply)
7. Which of the following is considered
to be the warehouse in the male?
8. The sigmoid flexure is involved
in erection in the bull.
9. Which of the following are
functions of the pampiniform plexus. (select all