Gamete Transport Review Quiz
1. The cumulus cells play an
important role in the pick-up by the fimbria of the ovulated oocyte.
2. After sperm deposition in
the female reproductive tract, rapid transport
4. Which of the following processes
are involved in removal of sperm from the female tract.
5. If a cow is inseminated at
the start of estrus, and the oviduct transected at the utero-tubal junction
12 hours after insemination then which of the following is likely true?
6. Decapacition factors can originate
from which of the following?
7. To avoid retrograde flow of
semen, the boar has a large volume of the ejacualte and the presence of a
gel in the seminal plasma.
8. If a sow oviduct is transected
2 cm above the uterotubal junction 35 hours after insemination, when insemination
is at the start of estrus and ovulation occurs in this experimental model at 40 hours after insemination, there will be no fertilization.