Comparative Female Anatomy/Historical Perspectives Review Quiz
You may take this quiz as many times as you like,
it is not graded but only for your review of the material. These questions
are not made to be exhaustive but should give you an idea of how well you are
grasping the material.
1. What type of uterus does a
2. What type of uterus does a
3. What type of uterus does a
4. What type of uterus does a
5. What type of uterus does a
6. Which of the following are
similarities between a chicken and cow reproductive tract. Be sure to select
all that apply. (select all that apply)
7. In the chicken, which follicle
will ovulate in two days.
8. Which of the following species
are easier to do artificial insemination?
9. In which of the following species
does ovulation occur at only one place on the surface of the ovary?
10. Aristotle was important for
reproductive physiology because
11. Who first identified spermatozoa
with the microscope?
12. Current trends in animal production
generally lead to decreased reproduction.
13. In terms of pets such as dogs
or cats, it is generally the prevention of reproduction that is currently