Biotechnology Review Quiz
1. In vivo embryo production in cattle and horses involves the use of superovulation.
2. Gender selection of sperm can be accomplished by
3. Fetal sexing in cattle involves the use of ultrasonography between day 55 and 65 of pregnancy.
4. The original kind of clonning involved
5. Nuclear clonning from somatic cells involves the production of an embryo.
6. Embryonic stem cells may be used for
7. Genetically engineered animal products are consumed by Americans everyday when they buy a piece of meat or purchase eggs.
8. Embryo transfer is the female equivalent to artificial insemination in the male in terms of genetic contribution to the next generation.